- Sitting drop crystallization
- Designed for full automation in crystal screening, built to meet industry standards for 384 well microplate footprint and well locations
- Features 192 reservoir wells (105 µL/well) and 192 corresponding protein wells (4 µL/well)
- Reservoir wells and protein wells are positioned to be compatible with multihead dispensing equipment (up to 96 well heads)
- Manufactured from an advanced polymer with high resistance to commonly used solvents, including acetone, acetic acid, butanone, ethanol, isopropanol, methanol, DMSO, nitric acid (65%), sulfuric acid (40%), hydrochloric acid (36%), and ammonia solution (33%)
- Low background polarization and high optical clarity allows protein crystals to be easily viewed under polarized light with minimal background interference
- Low water absorption of the polymer prevents loss of protein drop volume
The plates can be sealed using Crystal Clear Sealing Tape or ClearSeal Film™.