- Bio-Xtal is a proteomics service company operating since 1998
CEITEC Core Facility Biomolecular Interactions and Crystallization
- The core facility provides services leading to biophysical and structure characterization of biomolecules and to study (bio)molecular interactions. It is equipped with the instrumentation to set up crystallization conditions of biomolecules and their complexes, basic characterization of physical properties of the molecules (analytical ultracentrifugation, dynamic light scattering, CD spectroscopy, differential scanning calorimetry, differential scanning fluorimetry), and to study thermodynamics and/or kinetics of interactions (isothermal titration calorimetry, surface plasmon resonance, microscale thermophoresis, CD spectroscopy, analytical ultracentrifugation).
- Your Discovery. Our Solutions.
- Drug Discovery Services
Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute Crystallization Screening Service
- The High-Throughput Crystallization Screening Center performs crystal-growth screening experiments in 1536-well microassay plates for both soluble and membrane biological macromolecules. We set up the experiments with a predetermined set of crystallization cocktails, image them weekly over six weeks, and send you those images including SONICC and UV along with analysis software to view them. You send the sample, we do the rest.
- Infrastructure for NMR, EM and X-rays for Translational Research
- Contract Research Organization providing scientific expertise in Structural Biology.
- Protein Crystallography Service: Protein Expression, Crystallization to Structure Determination
Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry Crystallization Facility
- The MPIB Crystallization Facility provides state-of-the-art structural biology infrastructure for researchers working at the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry as well as co-operation partners at several research institutes in the Munich area. The MPIB Crystallization Facility currently performs about 6500 crystallization experiments per year and is used by 26 research groups. The Crystallization Facility is hosted and managed by the Department of Structural Cell Biology.
- Fully integrated pharmaceutical services for the global scientific community
- Nexomics utilizes proprietary platform technology to offer a broad array of gene-to-structure services to the biopharmaceutical community.
- Your partner for structure-based drug discovery
Oxford Protein Production Facilities (OPPF) Crystallization Facilities
- The OPPF provides access to a high-throughput crystallization pipeline. Crystallization experiments are carried out in 96-well Greiner plates using nanolitre-scale droplets (typically 100 nL of protein + 100 nL of reagents). Crystallization plates are stored and imaged at regular intervals at either 4°C or 21°C in automated storage systems. Images are accessible to the users via a web-interface.
Paul Scherrer Institut Macromolecular Crystallization Facility
- The Macromolecular Crystallisation Facility at the PSI is maintained by the SLS and the BIO division. The facility is situated at the X06DA beamline. We work with scientists from the BIO division, the SLS, the SwissFEL, and elsewhere, to produce and to optimise macromolecular micro- and nano-crystals for x-ray diffraction experiments at the forefront of structural biology. The facility is equipped for robotic crystallization screening using sitting-drop vapour diffusion or lipidic cubic phase; and to image, analyse, optimise, mount and test crystals grown in those experiments.
- Protein expression & production, structural determination
ProCrysta Biologix, Inc.
- Dedicated to develop and commercialize novel protein therapeutics for the treatment of infectious diseases and metabolic disorders
- Structure-accelerated lead discovery
- Provider of drug discovery solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotech communities
- Protein Crystallography, Medicinal Chemistry and Cell Biology Research Services
- Your Partner at Every Step of Discovery and Development
University of Minnesota Nanoliter Crystallization Facility
- The Nanoliter Crystallization Facility at the University of Minnesota is a joint effort of the University of Minnesota and the Mayo Clinic funded in part by a grant from the state of Minnesota and the NIH. The purpose of this facility is to aid researchers at these institutions by providing access to a high throughput, low sample volume, crystallization facility which will in turn increase access to x-ray crystallography and the determination of 3D atomic structures of biological macromolecules.
University of Zurich Protein Crystallization Center - PCC
- he Protein Crystallization Center – PCC@UZH – supports the structural biology research community by setting up and monitor high-throughput protein crystallization experiments at the nano-liter scale. PCC@UZH offers as a service a wide range of crystallization techniques for soluble and membrane proteins. The crystallization service is open to all academic research groups and to private industry.
- Dedicated to finding disease modifying treatments for unmet medical needs in the nervous system